First Hand Update From My Instagram

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Grand Season's Hotel Buffet [Food Review]

Last week, I had the chance to try out Grand Season's Valentine cum Chap Goh Mei dinner buffet with my dear and a few our mutual friend couple. A side from the special menu, I have chance to scout and try out their usual buffet menu as well. I am sorry that I am not able to provide a better name description for each dish, the caption below is the only thing that labeled on the dish. Hope the picture give you more idea of what's and what.


Chicken


Lamb


Sawara Teriyaki (Pan fried Tenggiri)


Teo Chew Duck with Peanut


Fish with Cheft's Special Sauce


Prawn


Squid


Potato


Fresh Garden vegetable with roasted almond flakes


Beef


Stir Fried Vegetable


Rendang Daging


Ayam Masak Gulai Pedas


Beef


Various desserts


Oysters


Roast Beef


Yong Tau Fu

According to Grand Season's website, the price is for Lunch buffet, is RM 55 p/pax; International buffet dinner (Monday to Thursday) RM 59 p/pax; Barbeque Buffet Seafood dinner (Friday to Sunday) RM 69 p/pax. Price not including service charge and government tax.

Overall, the comparably cheaper hotel buffet. You get what you pay for, don't expect you get Michelin standard here. I have tried their food, taste wise, its acceptable. However, the seafood is just decently fresh. I admire that they do not use chemical to preserve their sea stock, but again, don't expect sea side restaurant of seafood specialized standard here.

Oh yeah, another thing they get my respect is the variety of dessert. I am in love with their brownies, do try it out when you are there.


No comments:

Post a Comment