First Hand Update From My Instagram

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Betty's Midwest Kitchen [Food Review]

I always have that soft spot for piglets.
I mean the virtual animate pink stuff that acted all cute and you just want cuddle them to death, chew my on their chic and squeeze those lumpy belly till thier intestine comes out......
ok I know, too much info....
just joking.... 
I wouldn't kill them, but I eat'em, ALL OF THEM.
I like pig soft toys but bacon and pigs meat isn't what I craving for the most among all those edible stuff out there.
BUT
le boyfriend LOVE pork. Brace yourself more pork place's food review is coming.

This time, I am gonna review Betty's Midwest Kitchen
Betty's Midwest Kitchen
A-G-40, Jalan PJU1/43, 
Aman Suria Damansara, 
47410 Petaling Jaya, 
Malaysia
Phone: 03-7880 0196
Website: http://www.midwestkitchen.com.my
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/midwestkitchen

The restaurant was pretty hard to locate because it's sign board was blocked by a lush tree.
On the moment I step into the piglets themed restaurant, I fell deep in love to it.


Pigs,


pig every where.
Though I love piglets and have a cupbordfull of soft toys, I feel ashamed by my passion towards piglets. Mine are nothing compare to the owners or Betty's Midwest Kitchen.  

There are a lot well know and recommended food in here, but this is not a sponsored food review, I was only able to test a few item out from the menu.

Juicy Lucy, RM15
(with fries)
The patty might appeal to be small but it's very think, almost like a ball instead of patty, filled with awesome goodness of cheeeeese. The pork smell are strong in this one. Pork haters gonna hate. They see Lucy rollin' they hatin'

Pulled pork burger, RM12
(with salad and fries)
This is comparably a more conservative dish. Pork cutlets slow cooked until soft. Although the fibers are easy to separate, the texture become dry stem like.


Dog Food, RM10
So, what I like the most is this, Dog food. It's basically poutine, french fries covered in brown gravy and curd cheese. The brown gravy (taste like mushrooms to me) were absorbed into the fries plus the heavy curd cheese creating a aromatic and heavy texture creation. Highly recommend for people that doesn't cares about their calories intake.


Overall: 8/10 [This is a love hate relationship. I love piglets plushies,not pork =(. Ironically, my favorite item here is not pork related.]
Taste bud indulgence: 9/10 [Dog food is a MUST try!]
Purse Saver: 9/10 [Not the cheapest food around but totally worth the try]
Location: 4/10 [A very bad example of location. The sign board was totally cover from tree.]
Service: 9.5/10 [Have to give them a thumbs up on all the piglets decorations.]





2 comments:

  1. Y square, I love pork. Next time we all revisit together gether.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the bacon wrapped with sausage last time...they cooked it till it was pretty burnt :/

    ReplyDelete