First Hand Update From My Instagram

Friday, March 2, 2012

Lorax Premier Screening [Movie Review]

Courtesy to Nuffnang, Churp2 and a few other blogger (which I also don't know who ticket I am holding) for the Lorax premier screening just now.

I was an interesting movie. The story line does not amaze me much. It is educative but not inspiring =(. What I enjoy most is the characteristic each character posses, Ted, Lorax, fish, bears etc. It's interesting the way it is, if it is more than that, it would be too much.


Another typical happy ending story
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better."

This reminds me the Lynas protest lately. No one from the related education background willing to stand out to speak. I guess all those that study nuclear and physic really supporting nuclear to the extend that they can bear with the radioactive waste and their side effect huh?

At the mean time, we Electronic Engineers has a responsibility on it also. We probably need to search for a better substance to replace the rare earth. And you! Yes you (and me) the consumer is the biggest reason behind this. If there is no demand, there will be no production =(

Not only radioactive waste, deforestation, carbon footprint, green house effect is all threatening our home land. I feel so sad because I can not do anything to change it. I wish some one can tell me what to do, and how to do to U-turn =(

Talked too much craps that doesn't relate to the movie, sigh...
Old lady need here time to complain~

Overall: 9/10 [Funny, but I hope it can be more inspiring.]
3D/CG: 9/10 [Excellent camera angles]
Story: 8/10 [Happy Ending like usual]
Cast: 9/10 [I have my latest favorite cartoon character, the fishes1]


1 comments: