First Hand Update From My Instagram

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hennessy Artistry 2011, MIECC

Photobucket
Cheers to the largest Hennessy Artistry on 2011 in Malaysia! Woohoo~
This event is pretty celebrate-able, except it was 2 weeks ago ^__^||||
I am admire by my own blogging speed.



Photobucket
Although it was a massive crowd at the MIECC that night, we bloggers


Photobucket
are more please to be invited as
VIP and placed in P zone.


Photobucket
But I wonder, who else is place in P zone other than blogger? The congested section makes to hard to believe there are actually so much bloggers (non muslim 1) around K.L area? Wow.... I never see 90% of their face before~


Anyhow, despite the congested situation, we blogger drink
Photobucket


dance


Photobucket
and party #likeaboss.


I am not into all these kind of drinking, dancing and partying stuff, so I just go infront to watch the performance while accompany my dear on his shooting(some photos are credited to deary).


After the hall has been heated up by DJ Reeve (the winner of Astro Spin Master Challenge 1),
Pak Jun Ming(朴政珉 or 박정민) was the 1st artist that perform for the night.
Photobucket
Although there were damn alot girls that scream for this prince,
Photobucket
I have no idea who he is ^___^||||


Next would be the ONLY artist I know, which is Landy Wen(溫嵐).Photobucket
Landy didn't only sing


Photobucket
and dance.


Photobucket
She also duet with Park.


Next is Chris Willis
Photobucket
Damn... I never know this guy but seems like every 1 is so high when he perform.


Evidence?
Photobucket
Don't understand what I mean?


See this:
Photobucket




After Chris WIllis perform, there are 2 more DJs performed, which is Yolanda be cool also DJ Goldfish and DJ blink.


We are not very into the DJ. Besides, our camera really can't zoom to the end of the stage where the DJ area is, so we just come back to P zone and start to camwore! XD


Photobucket
with deary


Photobucket
with Sherry


Photobucket
with Maisarah


Photobucket
with Henry aka Clvermunkey


Photobucket
With more bloggers


Photobucket
and more bloggerssssss~


Photobucket
Last but not least, cheers again to Hennessy Artistry, we will meet again next year ^_^


2 comments:

  1. what a cool event. i'm sure you have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see you there! and really clear photos of the artists there

    ReplyDelete