First Hand Update From My Instagram

Monday, September 19, 2011

Brogo Hill [photo blog]

It's quite frequent that I heard my friends go to see sun rise in Brogo Hill. I am very jealous of them because I thought I never went to Broga Hill. On the previous Hari Raya break, my dad bring us (my brother, my cousin and I) to this place again, then only I know the place I am familiar with located in Brogo.


I wouldn't describe much, just some photo and captions.And I would like to apologize for the poor compositions and contain of the photo. Well, if you are me, snapping on a hot day in a long jeans without umbrella, you know how it feels, right?
Photobucket
Broga Temple entrace



Photobucket
GuanYin(观音) statue


Photobucket
Dragon pillar


Photobucket
Divination


Photobucket
Tributes - follower


Photobucket
Incenses


Photobucket
Marble Lion


At the back of the back, there is a garden name ShuiLianDong(水帘洞). In the famous novel, Journey to the West, the Monkey King lifes in the ShuiLianDong.
Photobucket
Giant Pineapple


Photobucket
Giant Fruit basket


Photobucket
Giant Gold (buipaisei camewore pic XD)


Photobucket
Giant Durian


Photobucket
TaiGong(太公) catches fish


PhotobucketDragon Door


Photobucket
Gold Turtle




Photobucket
Dragon (Left: my brother; right: my cousin)


Photobucket
Cow(looks like buffalo, isn't it? @.@)


Photobucket
Rabbit (more animal i.e. 12 zodiac animal statues can be found in here too)


Photobucket
crossing the bridge leads to the Money King's Temple


Photobucket
From far, I see can see the Monkey King's face.


Photobucket
But when I reach it's temple, I can only see skirt =.=




Photobucket
View from the Monkey King's Temple


No comments:

Post a Comment