First Hand Update From My Instagram

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Black is Back with Arthur’s Day 2011

Photobucket


Are you ready to PARTY?!









No
=.=


What lah... I know I always appear in a good girl image. I know that you know that I don't smoke, don't gamble and don't drink much. But hey, it's Arthur's Day? Who doesn't know Arthur Guinness or at least you must have heard Guinness stout before, right? More than 250 years of history, don't play play OK?!
Photobucket

Even just the great beer it self is worth celebrating!

This year Malaysia is still a part of Arthur's Day celebration. The celebration will be carry out at Speed City KL, Selangor Turf Club on 23rd September from 6pm onward. The celebration will be rock by Taio Cruz, International R&B Superstar, 
Photobucket

Mizz Nina, Soler etc. You can even choose your favorite local artist to perform on the opening act!
Photobucket
Click here to go to Guinness Malaysia Facebook Page to vote now! 

Thanks to the generous Nuffnang, I will be asking my buddies to go with me.
Photobucket 
I know that you know I don't club a lot, but every outing bring a good memory to me ^.^ Whats more, it's Taio Cruz that performing on the night! I get so exited about it >.<

Photobucket

You know that you and I will have a great time together. 
See you guys there! ^ ^


No comments:

Post a Comment