First Hand Update From My Instagram

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Langkawi Island(Kedah,Malaysia) Diary 6: Langgura Baron Resort (review)

Like I mention in my previous post My Langkawi Island(Kedah,Malaysia) Diary 3: Aseania Resort (Overview) and My Langkawi Island(Kedah,Malaysia) Diary 4: Aseania Resort (Facilities and scenery) , I stayed in Aseania resort on my 1st night. 
On 2nd night, my colleagues decided to choose a cheaper resort, RM130 per night for quad-sharing room, so we all moved to here:
Langgura Baron Resort
Langgura Baron Resort.

Located at a stone throw distance from Pantai Cenang, the famous and most visited beach in Langakwi, it has the typical Malay house structure from the outside with a western twist of details

Langgura Baron Resort
The area was very well maintain although it is just beside the beach. When wind blows, sands are every where.

Langgura Baron Resort
But from my observation, it is very clean and neat, even at the alley.

In the room, 1st thing like usual, the toilet facility:
Langgura Baron Resort
They have bath tubs here (Aseania don't have bath tub but shower only). These complimentary toiletries aren't special printed for Langgura. Boron consist of 12 hotel/motel/inn/resort to date. I think it must be a chain company, so nothing special about having their print on these toiletries.
I suppose to take some photos on the room too. However, when I finish taking pic in the toilet, the girl already messed up the room.
o.0
so... nevermindlah, but I can guarantee the ambience is much better than Aseania.
But I personally, prefer Aseania over Langgura coz Aseania is money wise with it's facilities.

Langkawi Islang night market
This is the nigh market along Pantai Cenang. I don't see much interesting stall there except hyper cheap beer and liquor ^_^



2 comments:

  1. hehehe, you stayed how many days there ya? A lot of photos and memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger y--square said...

    Are you really a Malay? I never expect these kind of words will come out from a Malay writing. Pardon me for my stereotype, I will change my perspective towards Malay from now on ^ ^

    Mantot is a stupid non praying malay. He is a just makan gaji so he is angry with other successful malays and thinks if he suppports the Chinese, they will give him contracts. Best of luck to him as the Chinese in Selangor bolot everything in PKNS haha.

    Mantot is a parasite Malay like PAS. While UMNO fights the British he prays towards the Christian. yeah his not malay. he is stupid.

    ReplyDelete