First Hand Update From My Instagram

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ysquare Photoblog 14: Do you have any sense? I only want a Sponge Bob Squarepant!

Why jellyfish? All I wanted is a Sponge Bob Square pants * >.<*
All I want is Sponge bob Square pants &gt;.
Don't understand what I mean?
You got no sense of humor -___-
(note: Sponge Bob likes to catch jelly fish, his favorite past time ^ ^)

Photobucket
I know you guys are desperate to attract Sponge Bob Square Pant, but do you really need to breed them?
LOL

still don't understand?
*>.<*
You have no childhood~


2 comments:

  1. Em, I don't quite get it. Probably my childhood was spent watching He Man, Masters of the Universe and not spongebob ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. spongebob is not our generation's childhood ba.. LOL..

    i watch dragon ball and sinchan punya.. LOL

    ReplyDelete