First Hand Update From My Instagram

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ysquare's Diary - If I have a chance (Poem)

If I have a chance, I would like to know what kind of person are you.
You are pretty, clever, good networking, rich, able to earn and everybody likes you.

If I have a chance, I would like to know how did you gain those things that I don't have?
You must be a really sweet person that everybody is willing to help you and guide you.

If I have a chance, I would like to know why so many guys are die-ing for you and yet you have still single.
You must be very good that you think non of them suits you.

If I have a chance, I would like to know why you want to flirt with a guy and don't couple with him.
You must be a good player and can fake your emotion very well.

If I have a chance, I would like to know how is the feeling to damage other couple relationship?
You must be a good actor that you can pretend to be all pity and helpless while guys trusted you.


If I have a chance, I would ask your dad, did he every sleep with you?
You are such a bith that I don't even know what you are thinking about.

If I have a chance, I am glade that I don't know you.
You are not the kind of person I would like to meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment