First Hand Update From My Instagram

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mr and Mrs Incredible (神奇俠侶)Movie Review

Photobucket
Watched it in a movie marathon with Jackie Loi.
Was attracted by the trailer.
One of it is here:


More can be found in Youtube.

Photobucket
Louis Koo Tin Lok (古天乐)as Mr Incredible (炯炯侠)

Photobucket
Sandra Ng Kwan Yue (吴君如) Mrs Incredible (香香侠)


My conclusion is that the trailer is pretty much un-related. What is in the funny trailer is not part of the movie. It's story about the boring life retired life of a super hero couple.

Photobucket
One thing I don't understand is that. Why their hair have always got grass? -__-

Overall: 6/10 (funny but boring at the same time)
3D/CG effect: 5/10 (Thanks to Jackie who remind me the effect, can't recall it has effect until some1 remind me, so it's not very impressive after all)
Story: 6/10 (very expect-able, but a bit depress when the story line is not syn with thriller)


3 comments:

  1. heee..this movie so so only loh..my all time fav chinese new year movie still Homecoming by Jack Neo eh~ laugh all the way ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like homecoming too. But some how I still feel there is something missing, but can't really tell what is missing

    ReplyDelete