First Hand Update From My Instagram

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nina Ricci Fragrance for sale!

Nina Ricci perfume

Nina Ricci perfume
-Brand new Nina Ricci perfume-
(didn't bother to open it yet)

Nina Ricci perfume
Nina Ricci perfume, 50ml for sale.
As you may not aware, I won myself a Nina Ricci from Nuffnang yesterday as a runner up in Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale blog contest.
(P/S: I am really not trying to show off, k? the drama cause by this movie is enough!)

I really didn't expect to win anything. I just want those tickets. Besides, I am allergy to perfumes. My nose can only adapt to very few kind of perfume. Prada is an exception.

The devil wear Prada
So, now you know whos the Devil? *wink wink*

Nina Ricci perfume
I am not comparing both brands.

Prada perfume
It's just that, I am using this bottle of Prada for almost 1 year, the result:

Prade perfume
I only use this much of amount.
If I keep the Nina Ricci, I may take up 30 years to finish both (-__-)
So, I might just share it with you guys plus get myself some pocket money.
Hint: it's a great gift for girls especially Birthday and Aniversary *wink wink*


I think RM150 is ok for me
(far cheaper than what other offers, so bottom line is RM150)
(1) The highest bid get the item.
(2) Limited to KL area only, postage is bear by buyer.
(3) If buyer from places other than KL insist, the condition of the item is not guarantee.

If you are interested, please comment here or contact me via
annieyinying@hotmail.com

leave your e-mail or contact number also, else I can't find you back~~~

Hope to hear from you soon *^^*


5 comments:

  1. i need your favour. can you please like my picture http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31463942&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=273893046958&id=1078745108

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CaDLyNN ok
    @~Snowman Thanks!
    @Ken, coz I just changed a brand last year. I use it in extremely slow way, so it has still have 95% lest, so I don't need a new perfume at the moment.

    ReplyDelete