First Hand Update From My Instagram

Friday, January 22, 2010

Red Tomato Pets Fun Day. Part 6: Fetching games, Retrievers are born with this skill.

When I was walking on the park, searching for more breeds, I saw 2 dogs were playing fetching game.

One is Doberman and another is Jack Russell terrier.
Photobucket

They can mix in quite well. I thought they were friends who lives together. But how would a master will have such an odd flavor to have both extra large breed and extra small breed under one roof?
Photobucket
The Doberman is extremely obedient. In my world, Doberman is the most fierce dog I have ever seen. So, I assume the guy that plays with him is his master and the Jack Russell terrier belong to another guy, an Indian that stand beside the pool side.
But then hor, it proves me wrong. The Chinese guy owns the Terrier and the Indian owns Dobermann and both guys seems not to know each other before that (and yet the Doberman didn't bite the chinese guy @@)
How do I know this? This because:

Photobucket
There were once fetching, the Terrier go to the other side of the pond, it was too small to reach up, so he whining for help.
*so sute*
*so adorable*

Photobucket
So, the Chinese guy took him up and ask him to prepare go home. But the Terrier seems like wanna stay.

Photobucket
He insist, so determined that he wouldn't wanna let go his bottle. He wants to continue on the fetching game.

Photobucket
Even when stranger approach and wanna take away the bottle, he wouldn't let go. So determined.

Photobucket
Terrier: GO AWAY, YOU CAN'T HAVE MY BOTTLE! IMMA ONE DETERMINE CUR!!!
Rarws.....

The enjoyable play ends when a Retriever come across from the other side of the pond to join the tournament. Things got heatty.
Photobucket

As you all might already know, retreiver are born to retrieve things.

Photobucket

SO?
SO what?

They always win in retrieving games i.e. fetching.

Photobucket
Looks abit , I mean don't look well when it is wet.

Photobucket
Shake 1

Photobucket
Shake 2
(P/S: Having DSLR is so cool, can shoot very nice picture, creadit to Jloi)

PPl around me knows that I loves Golden Retriever
( If you intented to present me a cheper yellow Labrador Retriever, I will also happy till die.... choy! choy! choy!!!!!)
So, I chase the bitch wheneveer I have chace. She/ he is so photogenic!!!
She/ he make a rollover for me, just for me to take her/his picture!!!!

Photobucket
Roll 1

Photobucket
Roll 2

Photobucket
Up she/he goes.
(p/s: she/ he is belive to be a she because her master is a her and hangs out with some girls)

To be continue...


No comments:

Post a Comment