First Hand Update From My Instagram

Monday, January 4, 2010

Red Tomato Pets Fun Day. Part 4: Golden and yellow puppies fusion city.

golden retriever
Golden retriever!!! My most wanted pet in my top pet list.

Photobucket
Hello, say hi to mummy's friends!

Photobucket
Though it looks a bit, I don't know, ugly? But I still likes it!!!

Photobucket
I also meet this very cute Jack Russell Terrier, trap by the high pond edge.
Looks totally innocent and cute.....

Photobucket
Labrador retriever (yellow), my 2nd most wanted pet.

Photobucket
Ow.... just loves it gold colour fur. Shorter coat compare to Golden Retriever, but easier to take care.

Photobucket
Double eyes colour's Corgi.
This dog looks pretty mature, but young Corgi are so cute that most ppl call it hot dog. having body as long as a hot dog with short short legs.

pomeranian

pomeranian
Pomeranian: Ow.... just a photographer izzit? Come, give me a sugar and I will give me my sweetest smile.

To be continue...


No comments:

Post a Comment