First Hand Update From My Instagram

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Storm Warrior II (风云II) movie review

Photobucket
After the pre- introduction post of this blog post, I guess I don't need much explanation on what happened.

Photobucket
Aaron Kwok staring Cloud

Photobucket
Ekin Cheng staring Wind

In Storm Warrior II (风云二), movie director is different than Storm warrior, hence other than the story board of continuation and the 2 main actor, nothing similar in Storm Warrior and Storm Warrior II.
Synopsis : The movie starts with No Good (绝无神)and his son heart (绝心)capture all the people that against him, especially those with great marshal arts, so that he (No Good) can rule the world. The ppl that he capture revolt. Most them got killed, only Wind(风), Clod(云), No Name (无名)and a few other got to survive. No name is badly hurt, so he ask Wind and Cloud to find Evil God (邪神) to learn his evil technique. Only Wind wins Evil God's heart. Cloud was not happy, but soon he was call by NO Name again to learn his technique because he know he have not much time left, plus Wind and Cloud have to fight together so that they can win No God. NO God lose, but Wind turns to evil. Cloud was told by Wind to kill him when he turn evil and can't control himself. Cloud teasures their brotherhood, so he sacrifice himself to save Wind, but he fall into valley.... the end.

Comment: The movie starts with fight. No introduction, not much story line, just fighting scene. Some scenes are unneeded. No doubt, CGI effects are good, but for some scene, it is too much. The existance of the 2 girl are as vases only, no efffect on the story. I think I prepere on the movie is free snacks and drinks!!!!
GSC popcorn and coke

The ticket design is not bad too.

Photobucket

However, the thing I prefer off the movie is the EBB Premiere Night. I saw many familar faces from tv screen.

Before the red carpet are floated with ppl, we manage to take the backdrop picture:
Storm warrior II backdrop

And thanks to Jacklyn,

Jacquelyn Ho
She manage to ask the sword from the worker and pose with it.
The sword cost RM12,000 each.
wow....
No wonder got 2 MIB protecting those swords.

Photobucket
To prevent these uncles from the sword.
Opss...


Back to the EBB Premiere Night,

EON bank group CEO
I am actually hunting this guy, on the left, CEO of EON bank group.
I just want to tell him: Where is my Samsung jet? T____T
You cheated me.....

Anyway, I enjoy the red carpet vey much lah, I even saw Gary Yap and Danny One
*for me, all other are keh leh feh only :P*


Danny One
Danny One with his Eon credit card and his pose with one of thw sword.

Photobucket
Gary Yap.

DJ
Some DJ that I don't know who

Rudy
Rudy

Jack (林德荣)
Jack (林德荣), MY FM DJ and actor

Chen Keat Yoke
Chen Kiat Yoke

Photobucket
Unknown models
*really sorry, I don't know who are you 2*


Belle Theng
Belle Theng, Ms Astro International 2009


Phoebe and Royce
Maybe you didn't realise, but Phoebe is really way shorter than Royce lor.
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment