First Hand Update From My Instagram

Monday, December 14, 2009

If Annie Chan were a serial killer, what would their nickname be?

Question: If Annie Chan were a serial killer, what would their nickname be?
Answer : Why Why!!! People won't even know what hit them... and suddenly when they die, they'll ask, "why.. why..."

OK, this definitely not my answer. The guy who gave this answer have name starts with J and ends with oseph Cheong.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Lol....

Do you get what it means? Coz my real name is CYY. Ppl call me YY, that's why my blog is y--square.

This is not the first time ppl joke at my name (I am not angry on itPhotobucket, ok?).

Teachers / lectures always call my name in call but they never realise it.

One day, a math subject lecture sketching and writing and calculating on the white board, but she didn't get the answer that she prepared earlier.

So she said: Y... Y... can not get it?!
I said: But teacher, I can get it what...

Later only I know she was asking herself why she can't get the answer.

" Why.... Why can not get it?"

Photobucketvery funny....


No comments:

Post a Comment