First Hand Update From My Instagram

Friday, October 2, 2009

Full House, Nui Ze Xui (牛车水)


Brought to you by your pinkest author, Strawberry Squarecake.

Girls, when I say "Full house" did you think about this:


Guy, when I say "full house", did you think about this:

If you thinks the opposite, you should quickly arrange a transsexual surgery.Photobucket
Just joking of course.
The full house I meant is this:


A restaurant + souvenir shop in 牛车水

Fullhouse Lifestyle Store and Cafe
C-G-11, Nui Ze Xui @ Ara Damansara
No. 2 Jln PJU 1A/41B
Ara Jaya PJU 1A
47301 Petaling Jaya
T 603-7885 0836
F ^03-78850839
www.fullhousecafe.com.my

As an NORMAL (Photobucket) girl, the first time I heard this restaurant name, I thought it is themed by the Korean Drama series. Apparently, it is not. No doubt it have similar theme in the "house" atmosphere, which is decorated by mostly white decorations. But it is just not.


Everything is white






Except this antique car.


Wonder why they put it here.



I went there with a bunch of UCSIs.



This is Nicol


This is Syeet Yeng


This is Sok Wah


This is Pik Wai


And This is Jloi and I.
I know you guys asked so much about him, who is him, where is he, what is our relationship...?
Wanted to know? Try to have a look here:
http://jackieloi.blogspot.com/
[y--square:Photobucket]
[Jloi: Photobucket]

Hey... I have gone too far... why I am coming here for the first place?
Oh yeah, for dinner!

The menu, it is as thick as a magazine.
But don't be fool by its cover, there are not much choice. The menu is thick because it has other catalog and a cartoon.


Jloi's Dory fish


Chicken chop, as been told by Jloi (don't blame me if it is wrong, blame Jackie)


Chicken chop, as been told by Jloi (don't blame me if it is wrong, blame Jackie)


Sandwich


Seafood pasta, as been told by Jloi (don't blame me if it is wrong, blame Jackie)


My Salmon
PhotobucketThis is so nice, it is not fully cooked yet, a bit raw but still in a acceptable range.
The mash potatoes is certainly the smoothest, riches, ceramist that I ever taste. I think they have added some something inside, might be cheese, might be cream, I don't know, just that it pleasures my tongue.

Before Jackie and I left, the girls bought some dessert. I tried it. It is nice, but not as good as I expect it to be.


Girls power on the cake.
Feeling hungryPhotobucket? Excreting slaver huhPhotobucket?
Why not give it a try today at Fullhouse?
Bring along your love ones.Photobucket

Photos credits to Jloi


No comments:

Post a Comment