First Hand Update From My Instagram

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Subway


SUBWAY eat fresh.
Eat or no fresh I don't know, but it is the best sandwich I have ever munch.
Ok, I agree that the veges are fresh but not the meat. Ham are never fresh (it takes time to bloat). Its like sour grapes psychology since I have skipped meat for more than a month.
Oh well..... this is the meals that ends my vege fast for the past 1 month. (but after that meal, I keep back to vege ^^)
The question is: Have you ever tried Subway's Sandwich?
If you are as nerd as me, never tried it before, here are some guidance for you:

(0) Choose your meal @ sandwich flavour from the menu

Well, basically you don't choose the meat by picking it on the tray, you look at the menu for illustration.

(1) Choose your favourite bread ranging from :

I choose Parmesan Oregano. I know that the cheese used was not from a tip top quality, but I still smell and taste the aroma and texture of the baked chess on top of the bread.

(2) Choose your toppings

I should have choose cheese, but oh well, I choose lettuce and tomatoes.

(3) Choose your sauces


I choose mayonnaise and BBQ sauce. (Huhuhu... I am a huge dairy product fans)

(4) Add chips or cookies plus a drink

I took chocolates cookies:
and Jackie took chips

I didn't regret to take the cookies at 1st because you know, these packed chips are so usual, that I am glad I can get something "unusual"


But soon I regreat. The chocolate cookies are too sweet for me, that I share 1 cookie with Jackie


and for drinks, there are various of soft drinks. Since I have left soft drink so a while, so I just take lemon tea (it taste less that what I have expected)

(5) Munch the Sandwich all way into digestive system!

Ok, lets see. 2 drink, 2 sandwich and 2 sweetmeat.


My portion


Didn't looked so good


Neither from the inside.


But once you have your 1st bite, you can't stop until you have all your fingers licked.


Next, the cookies. Muahahaha... my mouth is bigger than Jackie's.
Oppsss..... ^^

burbbb.......
Later on the afternoon, we went to have a movie : On his Majesty's Secret Duty and change my prepaid plan to D' campus.


No comments:

Post a Comment