First Hand Update From My Instagram

Thursday, August 6, 2009

On His Majesty's Secret Duty Movie Review


Huhuhu.... It has been a while since Louis Koo acting in a movie. I miss him very much. I mean I miss his jokes and funny + handsome expression.
Went to watch this movie with my dear today. This is the plot provided by Hong Kong Cinemagic:
The secret service has been responsible for protecting the Emperor for generations and 12 agents are always assigned to bodyguard duty. Amongst the current group, Zero Zero Dog (Louis Koo) is considered to be the weakest as he shows no interest in the martial arts and spends his time studying technology and creatng inventions. When Dog stumbles upon an evil plot to kill the Emperor by the chief eunuch, Cao Yan Chui (Fan Siu Wong), he decides to prove everyone wrong and vanquish the enemy himself.


This is Fan Siu Wong as an eunuch that has great martial arts ability and Lee Kin Yan, more known as "YU FA" (如花)in Stephen Chow's movie.



Oh so this is like 1/2 of Stephen Chow movie? Even Actors are almost similar?! From left: Lam Chi Chung, David Tong Da Wei, Louis Koo
(p/s: I didn't know this David guy's name until I went to have a little bit research on the net. He looks so familiar yet I can't identify who he really is)


Barbie Hsu Hsi as Zero Zero Dog's (Louis Koo) fiance.
>.< She is so cute. She can be so adorable even she is fighting while flirting!!!


From left : Barbie Hsu Hsi Yuan and Song Jia

Overall: I like the movie a lot! There are scenes thats so funny that you can laugh till you hug your stomach and roll on the floor. I will give a 9/10 to it. The 1 point is minus due to the movie's lenght, too short adi, not syok enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment